2009/03/10

Family trip!!

I triped Nagoya, Shizuoka and Yokohama with my family from 6th until 10th on this month.
Our family go to trip once a year.But I hope if children will grow up, I would like to go to trip many times in a year!!

First, we went to Nagoya to meet Mizuho-kun and Mayumi-chan.Mizoho-kun was our neiborhoood. He finished his school in Nagoya in this March.
We went to his school.He painted nail art to my finger.



And We saw Mayumi-chan too.She was a wwoofer 2years ago.
We went to Nagoyakou-Aquarium with Mizuho-kun and Mayumi-chan.
It was so great. I like to see dolphins.I would like to swim with the dolphins someday.



After Nagoya, We went to Sizuoka to see Akio's brother's family.
They have 3 children.So Huwa and Wara are so happy to play with them.

Nextday, We went to Yokohama where I grew up. I met friends from high school.

I spend all good time with friens!!

This is a nice trip!!

No comments: