2009/01/15

It is very cold here!!

Look at this picture!! It's fine this morning.
The temparture here is -10℃(7Fahrenheit)

I look forward to reading the thermometer every morning.
What degreee is it today?

Whenever I looked at our car, I remembered the movie, of "Back to the future".

Have you seen this movie ?
Do you remember the scene when the time-machine appeared from the truck? The car looks frozon

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=yosuvf7Unmg

I can see crystal on the window of the car.
I give my dog some water every evening, the water become ice by the morning!!
That is how cold it is here!!

2 comments:

Happy Dora said...

Terumi-san

You can write very well. Omedeto!!

The snow on the car window looked beautiful, like Chrismas decorations.

Here's wishing you and your family a happy 2009. May we meet again.

Cheryl aka tan-tan

teruchan said...

Thank you tan-tan!!
How's going?

I admire tantan for your Japnaese!!

We can see beautiful scene every morning!!

I am very happy!!

Yeah!! We meet again!
Come on Golden wwoofers!