2008/12/25

Christmas Party

Kurohana and Santa (Bazu)



Sing Gospel




We held a Christmas&Celebration Party for our midwife today.
This party was so great!!

I sang gospel songs at last.
We have practiced singing gospel many times since Octorber.

Song titles were" Joy to the world ,""My life is in your hands,"and "Oh Happy Day".
These songs contain good lyrics. I liked the lyrics.
I practiced these songs in the car,so my children remember these songs.

When I sang these songs together,I tasted a sense of unity.

We sang gospel songs first,then Papa's team acted a skit on Christmas in this party.

Bazu who is a wwoofer at our farm acted Santa Claus!
He practiced his phrases in Japanese everyday.He has done well!!

We watched a slide about our homebirth,too.
She has helped 100baby birth.

All the familes seems so happy and calm.

I felt happy to meet my great midwife and friends.



My midwife Matsuba-san

We did it!!

No comments: