2008/12/28

Puppies 2 !!




I take our dog,Rio for a walk every early morning.

Sunrise is late in the winter, so I can see the sun glow.
While I am walking,I deeply feel the happiness.

I can see the beautiful sight,and I always take a deep breath.
What a fresh air!! The nature makes me happy.

I love this area.

By the way,puppies left our house this morning.
I gave our puppies to our friends.

Kuro's new papa is Dai-chan!
He is a carpenter and built our wwoofers house.
Dai-chan named him Peace.

Shiro was taken to Oohama family.
They are nice family and keep a goat, too.
Can the goats and the dogs become friends?

Buchi was taken to Masuda family.
We have been friends for 17years.

I miss them. Of course ,Rio and my children miss them, too.But everyone lives near my house,so my children and I can go see puppies whenever we want.

I hope the puppies will become happy!!









No comments: